If you are attending the Public Sector Catering Awards, please take a moment to read this important information in preparation for your arrival at the Hilton London Metropole on 9th September. If you are responsible for a group booking, please make sure this is passed onto all of your guests.
Following recommended Government guidelines, as a courtesy to each other and to help us provide a comfortable and enjoyable evening for everyone attending, please:
- Bring proof of double vaccination, a recent negative lateral flow test or natural immunity. You can do this using the NHS COVID PASS. This can be obtained using the NHS England App NHS App - NHS (www.nhs.uk) (not the NHS Track and Trace). We suggest downloading the app and setting up your details in advance to ensure you have your pass to hand on arrival. We will then issue you with a wristband, so you have trouble free access for the duration of your attendance.
- If you have not been double vaccinated, you can order rapid self-test kits online - Order coronavirus (COVID-19) rapid lateral flow tests - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk) where the result can be recorded onto the NHS England App to access a Covid Pass.
- We will be in 3 locations for this process:
1. Ground Floor from 2pm - West Wing Foyer (dedicated room check in, for guests who have booked accommodation through us will also be located here) this will be the main Covid Check in Station
2. 3rd Floor from 6pm- Kensington Suite Foyer (Drinks Reception
3. 1st Floor from 7pm - Richmond Suite Foyer (Awards Dinner)
If you arrive to the hotel in plenty of time, please use the main covid pass check in station in the West Wing Foyer to avoid any delays getting into the drinks reception which begins at 6.45pm
- Do not attend if you have any coronavirus symptoms or have been instructed to self-isolate. If you are unable to attend, we are unable to accept cancellations or offer refunds but can accept name changes, this notification must be made in writing to email@example.com
- We advise the use of face masks whilst moving around the hotel.
- Please use the hand-sanitiser available around the venue and on the dinner tables.
- Be mindful of others and their space, where possible.
If you have any question or concerns about the Covid Pass check in process, please email me direct and we can discuss in advance to avoid any delays on your arrival.
Some changes to look out for on the night:
- The seating plan will be hosted online this year - we will send you a link to this the day before so to speed up the flow of guests into dinner from the drink's reception. On site you will find QR code signs which you can scan to view the seating plan online. Alternatively, we can assist you with your table number on arrival at one of the four covid pass points or in the Kensington Suite Foyer on the way into the drink's reception.
- Charity Raffle - we will not be accepting cash this year. You will be able to scan a QR code on the menu at the table and enter your details and payment on-line. We will also send you a link to this along with the link to the seating plan in case you have difficulty on the night.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Publlic Sector Catering Awards on Thursday 9th September